A teeny bit done:

I have managed to get the uniform green base colour on and the grey base for the fur.

I dithered a fair bit about the colours to do them. It was going to be a random mix of colours for the fur, but instead I decided on grey for them all. I will alter the base by adding different colour washes. Browns etc…whatever I can find.

If I wanted to add another unit I would choose a different fur colour to keep them separate.

later on…. an update:

I added the various washes and painted their breeches a very light grey.

The washes didn’t work how I wanted them to, but to be honest I will work from where I am.

I might repaint the caps as they are meant to be black…. however I do quite like the green.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s