These seem to have taken forever but I got there in the end. I have real problems photographing anything I finish. I did actually paint the faces of the Zombie line and there seems to be a blob on the vampire’s face. Just the basing and varnish to go.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s