Tonight I decided to get to grips with the tuft box. By the end I was making progress whilst being somewhat grass covered myself.
First off I tried 4mm and got good results. I then tried 6mm with a lot less success.
First off the 6mm on the box didn’t really do much as it had clumped up too much so after a bit of head scratching I got rid of as many as I could. They came out ok in the end after a bit if shaking from above. I did some blobs and the static pulled a couple off the paper. I shall not be beaten so I decided to de-ball myself, or rather the static grass!
I shove my balls in this device and shake them from side to side I then believe things will be better.
Like the box, I will have to play with some balls until I am happy with the outcome.
Finally this evening I printed the first of my Swamp Goblins…
I am in the process of printing a unit with hand weapons right now.