Tonight I finished the last of my Irregular Miniatures order…namely the two loaded wagons….
This means that I am part way to finishing the Imperial Army… so since I started on I have done this lot…
We now have the small matter of hundreds of resin strips to do. Now technically they should be faster as I am meant to be flinging some muted colours on some of them and doing the sides and back a bit brighter. Now as I have never tried anything like this before then it might take a bit of trial and error which may slow things down a bit.
We are now having a gale, so spraying the resin miniatures tomorrow may not go ahead. I am now off to cover up my toys as it seems the big shed has sprung a few leaks!