I am beginning to think that this Italian Wars stuff will take forever. I was working on the skirmishers and the laptop ran out of battery… so no flexible skirmishers this evening. I decided to just do them in their fours, but to make them with the flexible mix to give them a bit more strength.
This evening was a familygames evening so jot much happened on the painting front. I did manage to get the British vessels undercoated and base coated…
I got a spray can in town that looked the perfect colour…sadly it lied. Luckily I found a Dark Angels green from Army Painter that got the them to a more useable colour.
I must have dropped the Gunboat about three times whilst trying to spray it.