Yes, after a couple of days of shirking, I got around to finishing off the the three strips of miniatures….

After taking the photo I realised that I needed to some tidying up as well as painting the drums, but I did manage to get them into the bases.

I have nineteen 6 figure strips to paint, considering, this lot made only two bases, and even then I had to add some extras that were already painted.

I reckon I will get three bases worth done. However some will need to be used for repair on the squashed bases.

Tomorrow I am going to actually see how many bases I have, I kind of have an inkling that this is enough…. I decided to have a look now….

I actually have enough to use without repairing anything, but I probably will as the extras are primed anyway.

The Tercio would look like this half sized….

It looks a bit weird but I can probably live with it.

8 thoughts on “I Achieved Something ๐Ÿ™‚

    1. Many thanks, luckily the miniatures come in strips of six miniatures, each base takes ten, luckily for me the size normally have 4 close and two a bit further away. I cut the two off and they become part of another four.

      Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s