Well it has been slow on the painting front of late, but tonight I worked on various bits and pieces and managed to get paint on a few things.
The main thing I worked on was Madame…
There is still the glaze to go over the yellow. I managed to pretty much hide the big gap, there is now a dip, but it could be a joint in the cloth.
I also got some work done on the cultists as well as the gold design on the other side of the knight’s horse.
I got the kids to watch Galaxy Quest with me this evening, they really enjoyed it. So did I, it had popped up on Netflix and as such I decided to watch it myself yesterday. I enjoyed it so much that I watched it again tonight. Hopefully I will manage to get some more bits and pieces done with the painting. I need some progress as I have a Patreon and two Kickstarter worth of printable miniatures and terrain to land in the next couple of weeks.