Tonight I decided to try and get some Greenstuff onto the Sleich dinosaur. It was an absolute swine as the Greenstuff stuck to everything apart from the dinosaur.
This is the first level of the Greenstuff. Once this lot has cured I will make some teeny buckles or knots to add to the straps that are there.
I will add skulls and dangly bits to the straps so that it is a bit more interesting.
The other thing I managed to do was to get one of the Saurus riders. I suddenly realised that his mount is meant to have a different head, but so what, he can have a normal cold one bonce and like it!
You can see the head it is meant to have on the picture below the miniature. I am not too impressed with the joints in these as the neck is a flat joint so it ends up looking like there is a joint. As you can see from the picture above it could have been jointed at the collar to hide it, or indeed have the ball joint and cup approach from the older miniatures.
Hopefully I will get the rest built tomorrow night.
On a total aside, this is My 203rd post in a row…the longest stretch by a mile, the last stretch was 90 something.