Managed a bit more today. Soft kit on all of them is pretty much done. Weapons, equipment and armour still to go.
I have a couple of standard bearers, I will have to look up some Spanish period flags.
They aren’t as colourful as the Aztecs, but I reckon they will look bright enough when finished.
I based up the rest of them today too.
Furthermore I have got another couple of Lizardmen bases done. I wanted to do a third but Curator was being an absolute sod and kept on crashing every time I tried to load the last one for slicing. Each base of two miniatures took over two hours.
I will hopefully carry on tomorrow.