So the printer has been running quite a bit this afternoon and evening…
I redid the heroes for the game… much better this time round… but then again they took 5 hours plus to print. I still managed to snap the spear off the same one again! I reckon the PLA just isn’t strong enough. I will drill it out and put in a wire spear or something similar.
This is still without the specific miniature profile for the slicer.
The other thing I made was a vat of bubbling something or other.
It isn’t exactly the largest thing to hide behind, but I reckon I could double the size. This size took an hour and a half to print.
I also made a start on printing the game tiles….
Still a very long way to go. I fished my Dark green rattle can out of my shed and have brought it into the house to warm up a bit. I will give all the fields etc a spray with it then get some variation onto them. Part of me wonders about adding flock to them, but I am worried it might look weird. On the upside I can print a tile off and give it a go…..
On the plate now are some 40k style ammo boxes with separate lids… They should be done in not much over an hour.